- Theory and application of finite elements to the calculation of welded joints
- Theory and application of finite elements to the calculation of bolted joints
- Non-linear contacts (sliding, friction)
- Theory and simulation of plastic deformations
- Large deformations in ANSYS
- Harmonic excitation analysis
- Transient analysis (with inertial effects)
Objectiu de l'acte
Provide attendees with the concepts and knowledge needed to make complex simulations of mechanical parts using finite elements.
T'interessa si ets...
Engineers and technicians with a basis for calculating mechanical components and FEM.