- Introduction to the resistance of materials and theories of failure
- Introduction to the finite element method
- Introduction to Ansys: Interface and Project Definition
- Kinematic pairs and types of joints in Ansys
- Types of constraints and contacts
- Criteria for the application of the mesh in simulation
- Calculation of stresses and deformations with Ansys
Objectiu de l'acte
To provide students with the minimum concepts and knowledge necessary to analyse and interpret simulations carried out using finite elements.
T'interessa si ets...